Saturday, May 5, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me 5th may 2018 already


Assalamualaikum

^_^

Happy birthday to myself.. so my motto for this time is to make all people around me happy.. As they are happy and i will be happier and happiest. i might be lacking in other way but i have my time and energy enough to make them a little things that might makes they happy coz im happy making good things so i guess they will be happy too.. since my birthday is on 5th may n 9th may is the pru#14. most of my siblings coming home just like raya since its pilihan raya.. they are coming home. so i hold my birthday celebration till that day.

i plan my own small n tiny private party for my own birthday. surprise them... they dont even know if im planning a party to have fun with. i just need them to attend my party n to enjoy themselves with my menu and my cooking.. which i dont really cook that often or in other words i never cook for them without their help.. coz i am not good at cooking.. i am not so confident to cook for other than my mom n dad.. coz if my mom n dad, they will always love my cooks im not sure if they re just supporting my cooking. but i dont care coz i know i do it will my full of heart to make them happy. 

and so, on that day 8th May, i manage to surprise them. they couldn't even smells my pavlova, apple pie, banana cupcakes, truffles. all i did on my own fully. i cook them the day before they came. and i am so happy coz my mom help me to make the main dish pulut with pengat pisang and ubi and my sis in law bring keropok lekor from Terengganu. 

After all, everything went well.. This is the best birthday party i ever had bcoz i dont trouble any one to plan for me n i love seeing their shocking face, happy n proud of me at the same time.. they dont tell me but i can see their heart talking transparently trough their reaction n face. this is satisfying.. they eat a lot and they love my cooks.. satisfying.. thank u for loving me unconditionally. 

this is how it look. the setting is under the mangoes teen tree

This is not what usually happen. i never plan my own party. Just this time i made it. usually they will buy me cakes and durian n we make pulut durian my favorite dish.. seriously that its how we celebrate.. very small celebration but mean a lot for me.. i love it when people remember some special date that i cherish. i feel appreciated. i guess thats what all people loves too.. surprise, present n most importantly spend some time with the one u love is the most expensive things u can give to ur love ones. 


Princess Cake from my friend. thank u sayang! love sgt!

and on 12th May. my best friend make me a very gorgeous little princess cake. omg i never too old for this type of cake right.. im just too cute... hahaha.. well.. its really nice! its beautiful its delicious its touched my heart.. i love it so much.. really.. thank u girl! i make her my best version of my mini pavlova for her.. n she love it so much. she is the one who celebrate birthday on may too.. we are the taurus.. n bring together 2 other friends which makes out celebration merrier and definitely happier.. 

thank u for making this happen. i hope i can manage to make many people happy with me. n love me anyway. there is no other way to make your self happy other than making other people happy and never being hurt by us. that all for now before it can be super duper lengthy.. 

good day everyone.. thank u! 

    "Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing~~Keep In Touch"

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday :)

    Jemput untuk sertai giveaway terbaru
    http://aerillhassan.blogspot.com/2018/05/giveaway-ramadhanraya-2018-by-aerillhassan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's late, but happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday dear :)

    jajastollymolly.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  4. sho sweettttt :D
    follow sini #803

    ReplyDelete
  5. jom join segment pencarian bloglist ni http://shahirah-lee.blogspot.com/2018/06/sudden-comeback-with-segment.html

    ReplyDelete

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...